CloudFest draws celebrities, newsmakers, influencers, and experts from around the world in the fields that matter to us – technology, government, media, and beyond. They come to communicate the kinds of important insights into advancing technology and the democratic web that makes CloudFest one of the best content-driven technology events of the year. Here is the line-up for 2018 so far.
What is CloudFest?
CloudFest is a world-leading conference geared towards the cloud, hosting and service provider industries.
What You Can Expect
More than 6,500 of potential customers, peers, and technology leaders will be at CloudFest 2018 from March 10 – 16, for a full week of innovation, opportunity and fun. There will be hundreds of exhibits featuring the latest advancements, insightful keynotes by leading voices in technology and an agenda full of exciting activities.
Your ticket includes:
- Access to the entire hosting FAIR exhibition
- Entrance to all keynotes, presentations and sessions for the entire week
- First-class catering on all days, including lunch, and coffee breaks
- Premium, catered social events: including the ConneXion Party, the famous BierFest, and more
- An event bag, complete with conference materials and giveaways
CloudFest 2018 takes place at Europa-Park, Germany’s largest theme park. It is located at the border of France, Germany, and Switzerland—placing it perfectly in the center of Europe and close to several international airports.
See full details here: www.cloudfest.com